George Randy Bass is a developer of virtual panoramic tours, writer, professional virtual tour photographer and video producer. His broad experience includes, sports and nature photography, web developer and blogger, Director of Sales & Information Technology at a fortune 125 Company, Director of House & Grounds and Sustainability at a Private College.
You can view a variety of his photographs at GeorgeRandyBass.com
George Randy Bass is a contributor of virtual panoramic tours, news and information, videos and photographs for the following websites:
- Vibrant and innovative professional providing creativity, vision, innovation, and business acumen in developing and managing broad based business environments.
- Entrepreneurial, results driven individual with a proven track record of implementing successful business strategies.
- Fluent in Photoshop, Premiere Elements, Adobe Flash design & creation, Google Maps API 3 design, Kolor Panotour, 360° photography and stitching, MS Office suite of products, and extensive experience developing web sites using WordPress.
- Broad experience in project management that includes successful marketing and sales results.
On the web
A Google search for “George Randy Bass” will yield a 98% return on a collection of his photographs, articles and websites on the first 10 pages.
Memberships and Awards
- Highest rated Google Trusted Independent Photographer in the U.S. for the month of September. 2013
- 10 Consecutive months “Top Peformer” Google Business Tours
- Peace College, 2009 Bingham Award for Campus Excellence
- Adventure Cycling Association, Member
- Greenpeace, Member
- NC Rail-Trails, Member
- Rails-to-Trails Conservancy, Member
- Avid bicyclist averaging over 3,500 miles annually
- Hiking and camping
- Nature, wildlife and landscape photography